Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic
Our aim is to provide a friendly, professional and affordable service focused on best practice and on the needs of our patients.
How can we help you?
Our aim is to help you to understand your condition, advise you regarding self-help and implement a treatment programme to resolve your problem and enable you to reach your goals.
1. Physiotherapy including:
- Advice regarding self help to speed recovery and prevent re-injury
- Electrotherapy (including interferential, laser, pulsed shortwave, TENS and ultrasound)
- Exercise programmes to correct posture, strengthen muscles, stretch muscles and mobilise joints
- Graston technique
- Manual traction
- Massage and soft tissue techniques
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints
- Pelvic Dysfunction treatment
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery
- S.A.Q. (speed, agility an quickness training for rehabilitation)
- Scoliosis reeducation
- Shoulder instability re-education
- Taping and strapping
- Western acupuncture for pain relief
2. Pilates classes for up to 6 people taught by Chartered Physiotherapists who are also Pilates Instructors (for more details see Pilates Mat Classes, Pilates Classes Timetable and Men’s Pilates Classes or to sign up see either Pilates Sign Up or Summer Pilates Sign Up)
4. Equestrian Pilates sessions including the use of the most dynamic Pilates Studio equipment at Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic and Trojan the Dressage Simulator and on horse back at Wildwoods Riding Centre.
- Physiotherapy – initial consultation £55 (60 minutes), treatment £45 (30 minutes).
- Pilates mat classes - £15 per class (60 minutes).
- Pilates equipment studio sessions - 1:1 private £55 (60 minutes) , 2:1 semi-private £40 each (60 minutes), 3:1 £30 each (60 minutes).
- Equestrian Pilates at Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic using the most dynamic Pilates Studio Equipment - 1 rider £55 (60 minutes), 2 riders £40 each (60 minutes), 3 riders £30 each (60 minutes).
- Equestrian Pilates at Wildwoods Riding Centre Ebbisham Lane, Walton on the Hill, Surrey KT20 5BH. Semi-private 1 hour session (30 minutes each on Trojan the dressage simulator) for 2 riders at £45 each. Semi-private 2 hour session (1 hr Pilates and 30 minutes each on Trojan the dressage simulator) for 2 riders at £85 each. Group 2 hour session (1 hr Pilates & 1 hr riding instruction on horse back) for 4 to 6 riders at £75 each.
- Golf swing analysis – £65 (60 minutes).
- Sports massage - £50 (60 minutes) or £30 (30 minutes).
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Saturday 8.30am to 1pm
Receptionists are available to deal with telephone calls
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 6pm
- Saturday 9am to 1pm
Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic was established in 1996 by John and Sonja Fitzpatrick who then both worked as N.H.S. Chartered Physiotherapists locally.
Initially the clinic was open in the evening and Saturday morning. By offering out of office hours appointments many patients found these opening times convenient. This is still the case now with the current employment market appointment times out of office hours remain the most popular with our patients who do not want to miss work to come for physiotherapy. Now we offer day time, evening and Saturday morning appointments from 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6.30pm on Friday and 8.30am to 1pm on Saturday.
In 1996 Sonja and John Fitzpatrick started treating patients from the front room or their house sharing one treatment room. Now there are three treatment rooms and two Pilates studios at the clinic at 2 Burgh Heath Road as well as a reception area, waiting room and a car park for patients.