- Current opening hours are 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6.30pm on Friday, and 8.30am to 1.00pm on Saturday. Please call 01372 747 719 to make an appointment. Please call 01372 747 719 to make an appointment (please do not enter the clinic unless you have an appointment).
- Face to face Physiotherapy appointments are available for those not at risk.
- Video Physiotherapy appointments are available for those in high or moderate risk groups. Please see NHS list of high risk and moderate risk groups as well as additional risk factors to be aware of. Medical insurance companies are paying for both video and face to face Physiotherapy appointments or you can self-pay.
- Sports Massage is currently unavailable but will resume when massage is allowed again.
- Pilates (mat) classes are currently on ZOOM. Face to face mat and reformer classes will resume when gyms are allowed to open. There are 30 mat classes per week to choose from. Please call the clinic on 01372 747 719 to book a place.
- Measures in place at the clinic and requirements for patients attending an appointment.
Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic
1. Physiotherapy including:
- Advice regarding self help to speed recovery and prevent re-injury
- Electrotherapy (including interferential, laser, pulsed shortwave, TENS and ultrasound)
- Exercise programmes to correct posture, strengthen muscles, stretch muscles and mobilise joints
- Graston technique
- Manual traction
- Massage and soft tissue techniques
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints
- Pelvic Dysfunction treatment
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery
- S.A.Q. (speed, agility an quickness training for rehabilitation)
- Scoliosis re-education
- Shoulder instability re-education
- Taping and strapping
- Western acupuncture for pain relief
2. Pilates classes for up to 6 people taught by Chartered Physiotherapists who are also Pilates Instructors (for more details see Pilates Mat Classes, Pilates Classes Timetable and Men’s Pilates Classes or to sign up see either Pilates Sign Up or Summer Pilates Sign Up)
- Physiotherapy – initial consultation £65 (60 minutes), treatment £52.50 (30 minutes).
- Pilates Mat Classes – £16 per class (6 clients 60 minutes).
- Pilates Reformer Classes – £24 per class (4 clients 60 minutes).
- Pilates equipment studio sessions – 1:1 private £65 (60 minutes).
- Equestrian Pilates at Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic using the most dynamic Pilates Studio Equipment – 1 rider £65 (60 minutes), 2 riders £45 each (60 minutes), 3 riders £32 each (60 minutes).
- Equestrian Pilates at Wildwoods Riding Centre Ebbisham Lane, Walton on the Hill, Surrey KT20 5BH. Semi-private 1 hour session (30 minutes each on Trojan the dressage simulator) for 2 riders at £45 each. Semi-private 2 hour session (1 hr Pilates and 30 minutes each on Trojan the dressage simulator) for 2 riders at £90 each. Group 2 hour session (1 hr Pilates & 1 hr riding instruction on horse back) for 4 to 6 riders at £80 each.
- Golf swing analysis – £65 (60 minutes).
- Sports massage – £60 (60 minutes) or £35 (30 minutes).
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Saturday 8.30am to 1pm
Receptionists are available to deal with telephone calls
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 6pm
- Saturday 8.30am to 1pm
Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic was established in 1996 by John and Sonja Fitzpatrick while working locally as N.H.S. Chartered Physiotherapists. The clinic, which started in the front room or their home, now has three treatment rooms and two Pilates studios as well as a reception area, waiting room, and car park for patients at 2 Burgh Heath Road.
The clinic has always offered appointments in evenings and on Saturday morning. Patients, who do not want to miss work to come for physiotherapy, find these out of office opening times convenient.
Thank you so much for my appointment with you, it has really made a difference to the pain. I will have no hesitation in recommending your professional and helpful clinic in the future.