1. Physiotherapy including:
- Advice regarding self help to speed recovery and prevent re-injury
- Electrotherapy (including interferential, laser, pulsed shortwave, TENS and ultrasound)
- Exercise programmes to correct posture, strengthen muscles, stretch muscles and mobilise joints
- Graston technique
- Manual traction
- Massage and soft tissue techniques
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints
- Pelvic Dysfunction treatment
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery
- S.A.Q. (speed, agility an quickness training for rehabilitation)
- Scoliosis re-education
- Shoulder instability re-education
- Taping and strapping
- Western acupuncture for pain relief
2. Pilates classes for up to 6 people taught by Chartered Physiotherapists
3. Equipment Studio Pilates sessions for up to 3 people
4. Equestrian Pilates at Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic and Wildwoods Riding Center.
Epsom Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic was established in 1996 by John and Sonja Fitzpatrick while working locally as N.H.S. Chartered Physiotherapists. The clinic, which started in the front room or their home, now has three treatment rooms and two Pilates studios as well as a reception area, waiting room, and car park for patients at 2 Burgh Heath Road.
The clinic has always offered appointments in evenings and on Saturday morning. Patients, who do not want to miss work to come for physiotherapy, find these out of office opening times convenient.