- Current opening hours are 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6.30pm on Friday, and 8.30am to 1.00pm on Saturday.
- Please call 01372 747 719 to make an appointment (please do not enter the clinic unless you have an appointment).
- Face to face Physiotherapy appointments are available.
- Video Physiotherapy appointments are also available for those in high or moderate risk groups. Please see NHS list of high risk and moderate risk groups as well as additional risk factors to be aware of. Medical insurance companies are paying for both video and face to face Physiotherapy appointments or you can self-pay.
- Mat and reformer Pilates classes are currently face to face. Please call the clinic on 01372 747 719 to book a place.
- Sports Massage is currently unavailable.
The following precautions are in place in accordance with Government guidelines:
- No one is to enter the clinic without an appointment.
- A one-way system is in place through the clinic.
- Social distancing is maintained using marked areas.
- Hands on treatment is performed with the Physiotherapists wearing appropriate PPE and patients wearing a mask.
- Waiting room chairs are at least 2 metres apart.
- Staggered appointment times.
- Patient chairs and treatment couches are disinfected after each patient.
- Payment is taken either by giving your debit card details over the phone or by contactless payment using debit card or apple pay (we do not take cash, credit cards, or cheques).
All patients will be required to:
- Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 10 days.
- Confirm that you have not had any Covid-19 symptoms or been tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
- State whether or not you are in a high risk or moderate risk group for Covid-19. Please see NHS list of high risk and moderate risk groups as well as additional risk factors to be aware of.
- Wear your own face mask from before you enter the clinic until after you leave the clinic. These can be purchased at the clinic but they are in short supply so please bring your own if at all possible.
- Attend your appointment alone (unless you are under 16).
- Enter the clinic by the back door from the car park no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Use the automatic hand sanitiser on your left before entering reception.
- Inform the receptionist if you have used the toilet so it can be cleaned.
- Pay by contactless payment using apple pay or debit card (we do not take cash, credit cards, or cheques).
- Wait in the waiting room on a sanitised chair.
- Keep a 2 metre distance from the Physiotherapist during questioning and assessment of your movements, and gait etc by remaining in the area marked by lines on the floor in the treatment rooms except for the hands-on part of your appointment.
- Leave the clinic promptly after your appointment by the back door and keep your mask on until you reach your car.
Sports Massage Appointments (currently unavailable):
- Please bring 2 of your own large, freshly laundered towels to place on the sanitised treatment couch – one to lie on and one to cover you.
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time. Go down the first half of the ramp. Follow the signs down the side of the building to the glass door of the Sports Massage room at the front of the clinic.
- Please put on your face mask before entering the room and use the hand sanitiser immediately.
- Keep a 2 metre distance from the Sports Masseur during questioning by remaining in the area marked on the floor in the Sports Massage room except for the hands on part of your appointment. Be aware that the hands on treatment is limited to face down massage only for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Leave the Sports Massage room promptly after your appointment by the glass door and exit through the small side entrance onto the pavement. Please adhere to the one way system by using the pavement to walk round to the car park.
Please do not hesitate to call the clinic if you have any questions.